3. Debottlenecking Solutions
Over time, the performance of water and sand related topsides processes dwindles as the water production profiles increases. Existing equipment struggles with capacity constraints of the new water and sand output and requires upgrading and or replacement.
APS represents technical solutions that are simple and cost, time and space efficient upgrade options which are superior to standard equipment replacement solutions. These technologies allow water and sand to be either pre-separated upstream to maintain production limitations or upgrading existing facilities to cope with the additional volume.
These technologies includes:
• Preseparation Hydrocyclones – Bulk Water Removal
• Deoiling Hydrocyclone Performance Enhancement Technology
• Retrofits of third party Deoiling Hydrocyclone Systems
• Retrofits of third party Desanding Hydrocyclone Systems
• Sand Removal System retrofits of Production Separators