1) Material Supply
The supply of pipe, flanges, fittings and valves under the following product range;
1. Line Pipe/Drill Pipe/Casing & Tubing
2. Forged Steel Flanges
3. Butt Welding Fittings
5. Specialized Carbon Material - APIR2 Grade 50 Plate including all additional testing - 2,000 tones in stock
6. Structural - S355, JO and above
7. Flanges and fittings cut to any size
8. Pipes - High Yield, X52 to X78, line pipe, low temperature pipe, alloy.
Material grades are Carbon Steel (including high yield), Stainless, Alloy and Duplex Steel, Copper Nickel.
APS application for Petronas licenses for structural steel supply and any non-restricted license categories has been submitted.
Produced Water Treatment Systems
APS technology system is involved in effectively treating and separating oil in produced water in the hydrocarbon processing cycle and is licensed by Petronas. The Compact Flotation Unit (CFU) was selected for the PCSB Kumang Cluster Development project and will be delivered in August 2009 to Sime Darby Engineering S/B, The Epcon system will treat produced water to a normal quality of 15 ppmv free oil content with and allowable maximum of 25 ppmv. The initial produced water flow rate will be 1,900 bopd with a provision for a maximum flow rate of 10,000 bopd.
Sand Management Solutions
APS represents a range of cutting edge sand management technologies with sophisticated process design methodologies to provide the tools to design and deliver an optimal sand management solution for every application:
• Wellhead Desanding Systems
• Seperator Continuous & Batch Sand Removal Systems
• Desanding Hydrocyclones
• Sand Receiving and Cleaning Systems
• Sand Bagging & Overboard Disposal Systems
• Dechalking & Desilting Hydrocyclones
Performance & Capacity Debottlenecking
APS represents solutions that are simple and cost, time and space efficient upgrade options which are superior to standard equipment replacement solutions. These technologies include:
• Preseparation Hydrocyclones - Bulk Water Removal
• Deoiling Hydrocyclone Performance Enhancement Technology
• Retrofits of third party Deoiling Hydrocyclone Systems
• Retrofits of third party Desanding Hydrocyclone Systems
• Retrofits of Production Seperators
3) EPCIC (Engineering Procurement Construction Installation & Commissioning)
Provision of engineering design, fabrication, assembly/packaging, installation, start up and commissioning services. This will cover process packages and entire process plants for upstream and downstream hydrocarbon industries. APS is equipped to undertake projects valued at up to USD100 million within the target industry sectors as follows;
1. Upstream onshore and offshore exploration and production
2. Downstream plant operations including petrochemical and fertilizer segments.
3. Industrial Process segment.
4. Power Generation segment.
The products and general fabrication services are as follows;
1. FPSO (Floating Production Storage and Offloading) Vessel Topside Process Plants.
2. Gas Dehydration Plants.
3. CO2 Removal Packages.
4. Chemical Injection Packages.
5. Gas Compressors.
6. Power Generation Skids and Electrical Houses.
7. Oil and Gas Storage Tanks.
8. All Types of Pressure Vessels.
9. PLEMS (Pipeline End Manifolds) and Offshore Moorings.
10. Pipe Racks/Spool Pieces
11. Specialist modifications and refurbishment for Offshore Living Quarters/Platform and Offshore Pipelines and Risers.
4) Technical Manpower Placement
This division has focused on the provision of their services within the hydrocarbon (upstream and downstream) and energy markets providing qualified professional and technical personnel either on a direct placement or secondment basis with the client organisation as individuals or in teams.